Français | English | Deutsch | Español
you need this plug-in Macromedia Flash
L'Auberge du Sombral is a charming old house nicely refurbished nestled in the heart of the medieval village of Saint Cirq Lapopie, Lot. How to go there? click here.
Home-made duck «
Poached Trout with Cahors Wine, Malbec Sauce,
Roast Leg of Lamb from Quercy,
Creamy puff pastry with walnuts and Roquefort...
The hotel is opened all days, except on Thursdays during dull season, and offers 8 rooms:
Breakfast: 9€ /person.
- 2 rooms with bath/WC 85€,
- 6 Double rooms with shower/WC from 60€ to 80€,
- 1 triple room with shower/WC 95€.
is opened on Friday and Saturday evenings, and all days for lunch (except on Tuesday during dull season).
- Formula 17€ (Except Sunday and holidays)(dish + cheese or dessert + coffee)
- Formula 19,80€ (starter + dish + cheese or dessert)
Lunch and Dinner :
- Formula 26€ (starter + dish + cheese and dessert)
- Formula 30€ (starter + dish + cheese + dessert)
- And lunch «à la carte» from 10€ to 35€